Best Practices in Creating a Printing Application for Zebra Printers
To help you improve the quality of your apps, Zebra has documented best practices in creating a printing application for Zebra printers.
This presentation contains:
· Basic Concepts of Printing Application Development
· Best Practices for Zebra Printing Application Development
· Printing Validation Program
· White Listing iOS apps
The goals of the presentation are that you:
· Learn basic concepts to develop printing Apps with Zebra devices
· Familiarize you with Zebra’s Printing Development Best Practices
· Understand commonly used Zebra Printer terminology
· Know the White Listing process and review when it is required
· Promote Validation and White Listing as an effective tool to get new business with Partners and for the promotion of Partners’ apps
Please review the Best Practices in Creating a Printing Application for Zebra Printers presentation and the Android code samples that use these best practices.
2.1MB • 6 minute(s) @ 56k, < 1 minute @ broadband